ATTIJARIWAFA BANK SHARES AND SHAREHOLDING
- Where are Attijariwafa bank’s shares listed?
- Attijariwafa bank’s share is listed on Casablanca Stock Exchange in Morocco.
- What are the ISIN code and the Reuters and Bloomberg symbols for the Attijariwafa bank’s share?
- ISIN: MA0000011926
- Code Bloomberg: ATW:MC
- Code Reuters: ATW.CS
- How many shares constitute Attijariwafa bank’s capital? What is the par value/ nominal value?
- As of December 2016, Attijariwafa bank’s capital amounted to MAD 2,035,272,260 and made of 203,527,226 shares at a nominal value of MAD 10.
- What type of stock has Attijariwafa bank issued?
- Attijariwafa bank has issued ordinary registered shares.
For further information, please see below.
Nature of operation Capital before operation Number of shares issued Capital after operation 2013 Capital increase of MAD 685.2 million
through optional conversion of 2012
dividends into new shares
MAD 2,012,430,860 2,284,140 MAD 2,035,272,260 2012 Capital increase of MAD 2.1 billion reserved to Attijariwafa bank’s employees MAD 1,929,959,600 8,247,126 MAD 2,012,430,860 2008 Split of Attijariwafa bank’s nominal share value by 10 MAD 1,929,959,600 173,696,364 MAD 1,929,959,600 2004
- A public purchase offer on Wafabank securities
- A public Exchange Offer on Wafabank securities
- A buyout offer
MAD 1,368,513,700 5,614,459 MAD 1,929,959,600 2003 Capital increase in Cash MAD 1,325,000,000 435,137 MAD 1,368,513,700
- What is the shareholder structure of Attijariwafa bank?
- For the shareholding structure, please click here.
- What is the average daily trading volume?
Average daily volume – Central Market (in million MAD)18.414.327.420.519.22622.828.225.8 Average daily volume – Bloc Trades (in million MAD)19.845.026.08.815.10.01.16.20.0
ATTIJARIWAFA BANK’S FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- How do I get a copy of management report? Annual report?
- Please contact the Financial Communication and Investor Relations department by e-mail at: email@example.com
- When does Attijariwafa bank report its financial results?
- Attijariwafa bank reports quarterly its financial results every six months (March, June , September & December)
- What is the basis of preparation of Attijariwafa bank’s financial statements?
- Attijariwafa bank’s consolidated financial statements have been prepared under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) since first-half 2007 with the opening balance at 1 January 2006.
- What is Attijariwafa bank’s reporting currency?
- MAD: Moroccan dirham
- Who is Attijariwafa bank’s independent auditor?
- ERNST & YOUNG
ATTIJARIWAFA BANK’S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Can any shareholder take part in the Annual General Meeting?
- To attend the Annual General Meeting, shareholders must prove the ownership or representation of at least 10 (ten) shares.
- How and where can shareholders register to attend the Annual General Meeting?
- The shareholder can attend the Meeting only with national identity card.
- What is a voting right?
- “The right of a stockholder to vote on matters of corporate policy and who will make up the board of directors. Voting often involves decisions on issuing securities, initiating corporate actions and making substantial changes in the corporation's operations.”
- How do I exercise my voting rights in case I cannot attend the AGM?
- The shareholder who cannot attend the AGM, can represented himself by another person, returning the voting form attached to the “Securities Back Office” located at the following adress “Angle rues Dar El Koutni et rue Al Jounaid, Maârif Extension, Casablanca” or by fax on 00 212 5 22 99 21 08. The enclosed form confers authority to complete the formalities required.
ATTIJARIWAFA BANK’S DIVIDENDS
- What was the amount of the last dividend payment and when was the payment date?
- The dividend amounted to MAD 12 per share and was paid on July 3rd, 2017 for 2016 Attijariwafa bank’s financial year.
- How do I get the dividend payment?
- The dividend will be automatically transferred to your bank account.